Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dream Diary III

The names of people I know in real life have been changed to save myself the embarrassment of it getting out that I dream hooked up with them. They will have different soap opera names each time to add a level of obfuscation. So Chad from last time is not necessarily Chad from this time.

Dimitri and I were married and we lived in a huge mansion in Hollywood. We had a lot of children, who all had soft hair and pronounced smile lines like their father. Dimitri and I were both high-profile lawyers.

We were having a large party at our house. There were some men there demonstrating some fancy novelty cigars. During the demonstration I was seated next to an African man. When it was over, he got out his wallet, as if to pay for the show. I tried to explain that it was a free demonstration, and I saw a pink flyer with a strange symbol sticking out of his wallet.

Suddenly, the mansion was under attach by people waving banners with the same symbol on them. These sorts of attacks were a frequent occurrence at our house. We were often the victims of terrorist attacks due to our work.

Afterwards, I went to check in on the children. They were unharmed but very upset about the attack. They asked me why we didn't stop so that the attacks would end, and I told them that the people just needed to know that Star Wars was a good movie, and Dimitri and I were the only ones preaching that particular gospel. I showed them a clip of it, and they agreed that it was good, but they weren't sure that it was worth risking everything for.

No comments: